Friday, October 31, 2014

iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus enough for all – Apple is preparing a large supply of smartphones in Russia – World of Apple in one site

Unlike the iPad Air 2 and 3, iPad mini, which the Russians in sufficient quantities in the near future will not see, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus may soon take off with himself scarce novelty status. This is reported by our sources from among authorized dealers Apple .

 iPhone 6 & # x438; iPhone 6 Plus As the sources is preparing a very large supply of smartphones in Russia, which is more than the total sales for October and September this year. Her arrival will at the beginning of November (first or second week).

Distributed smartphones will between all players in the market: the new iPhone games come and privileged partner ( re: Store , etc.), and conventional retailers, buy goods from dealers. Therefore, problems with the acquisition of the new iPhone should have, and the inhabitants of the cities, not related to the largest metropolises. Good accessibility is likely to affect the price tag, which will be reduced to the level recommended by Apple prices for Russia. Prior to the 2015, this price is not likely to fall below, but close by December 31, the price tag may be higher again at 2-3 thousand rubles. The situation with the growth of the dollar in the short term, the price of Apple’s smartphone in the Russian market impact should not.

 iPhone 6 Plus - & # x432; & # x435; & # x43B; & # x438; & # x43A; & # x43E; & # x432; & # x430; & # x442; Another remarkable aspect of the new supply is the ratio of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus . Apparently, the Russians – with the exception of Moscow and St Petersburg – did not show any interest in the new product with a big screen: for every eight to sell the iPhone 6, there is only one iPhone 6 Plus . Deficit Phablet Apple in the last 2 weeks is almost no demand for it quickly dropped after the first day of sales. Such statistics reflected in smartphone shipments, since about 85% are now at iPhone 6 , and only the remaining 15% – at iPhone 6 Plus .

In terms of the usual “sixes” overwhelming amount given to the most affordable model – 16 GB. Most models will be imported color Space Gray, who just miss most buyers.

See also:

Like this? Let your friends.

LikeTweet